Friday, May 26, 2017

Measured Moments - Art Journal Page

Hi everyone, glad to be back with another DT project for Art Anthology. I've decided to create another page for my Vintage Art Journal. My inspiration started with the quote I used, but it was shortly followed by my love for all things vintage. I used a the "scales" stencil, several colorations sprays, a combination of metallic effects and sorbet paints by Art Anthology. Love how all of the colors blended so well together. Below you will find a step by step tutorial.

Please be sure to stop by the Art Anthology blog for more inspiration and tutorials from the design team.

Enjoy...



























Have a fun and creative day!!!


2 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the colors and the whole design. You're very creative.

Designs by Maria {MLCD} said...

Thank you! :)