Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mini Art Book

Hi everyone, here today with my first designer post for Mixed Media Warriors challenge, my project is inspired by this month's "Spring" mood board. I created a mini chipboard book that I plan to use for small little works of art. I found this book at Michaels that came with metal rings for the binding, I decided to switch it out with a ball chain instead, it can easily hook and unhook when I need to pull out a page.

Looking forward to playing with it!

Please visit Mixed Media Warriors for more inspiration and hope you feel inspired to join us!


Enjoy...



























 Chipboard pages inside...


Supplies:
Recollections chipboard album
Prima papers "Royal Menagerie" and pink flowers
Sa Crafter's chipboard - bird and green flowers
Petaloo small script flowers
Hobbyshop Sandra - Barok background chipboard
Michaels chipboard sayings
Craft Embellishments -  metal butterfly
Tim Holtz "small talk" stickers and distress tool
Hero Arts small "script" stamp
Wow embossing powder - Earthtone Pepper
Color Box embossing powder - Rootbeer
Lumiere paint - Super Sparkle
Art Anthology Sprays- Siesta Key, Valentine and Timeless
Tattered Angels glimmer mist - Key Lime Pie
brads and misc. teal embellishments
teal ball chain
lace and cheesecloth
gesso
clear gesso
soft gel medium and 3d matte gel



Have a fun and creative day!!!


3 comments:

Marek Kuderko said...

Hello.

So beautiful cover your mini art book <3

I hope that you will enjoy themselves in the new DT, as I did in the previous year :)

Regards :)

Designs by Maria {MLCD} said...

Thank you Marek! :)

Torsa Saha said...

Beautiful!! 💕💕