Monday, February 13, 2017

Beauty of a White Heart

Hi everyone, in lieu of Valentine's Day, I decided to share a meaningful piece of Art, it is in remembrance of my beautiful mom. Although she passed away many years ago, there are many days I feel as if it were yesterday. She was an amazing woman who had such a pure heart...the Beauty of a White Heart! She was honest, kind and good natured, such a gentle soul to be around, who always tried to see the good in people. She inspired me in many ways and continues to inspire me to be the best person I can be. Life is not perfect, all we can do is try our best to be kind and respectful of those around us. 

Every time I look at this piece, I get a warm feeling inside that makes me smile. I feel blessed to have had this woman in my life. She will forever be missed!

Enjoy...



Whenever possible, remember to...

"Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson



I use my phone to record my videos, I was zoomed in and somewhat off camera, I didn't notice until I was finished.
I uploaded it anyway in hopes you will get the gist of it!
If not, sorry! :(





Have a fun and creative day!!!


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Maria, love the gorgeous design and wonderful textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a beautiful and soft piece! Just fabulous! Gorgeous sentiment too and a lovely tribute to your Mother.