Sunday, February 5, 2017

B is for Bubbles and C is for Coffee

Hi guys, I'm back with a couple more ATC's from the #52cafecards challenge from Maremi's Creative Café group on Facebook. Here is my take on B is for Bubbles and C is for Coffee, the seahorse die and small talk stickers are from TH and I used my Copic markers on the coffee cup which is the stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations. Once again I'll have the themes posted below.

Looking forward to making more of these and I hope you are too!!!

Enjoy...




Current list to date:
A - Art
B - Bubbles
C - Coffee
D - Dragonfly
E - Eclipse


Have a fun and creative day!!!


1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Your ATC's are stunning and soooo love that coffee one! I have been meaning to play along...but just haven't found the time yet! I really must!!!! ;-)