Friday, December 11, 2015

Merry Christmas Gift Box

Hello my creative friends, hope you are all enjoying a wonderful holiday season. Today I have a DT project for Cardz TV, I made this beautiful present box from MCS. I used CardzTV Stamps "Naughty or Nice" for the sentiment and from Timeless Twine the "Cherry Red" twine.

I love how beautiful this box is, the patterned paper is from G45's "A Christmas Carol", I used some red and white cardstock and a red glittery enamel dot for the bow.  You can make several of these in a snap, using any of your favorite papers. I made this one for Christmas, but this can be used for any occasion.

Enjoy...






Naughty or Nice


Cherry Red


Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!! 



1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

WOW Your Box is Gorgeous!! Love the paper you chose and that bow is amazing. You really did a super creative job!! Your box is a gift in itself....after Christmas it'll be used for something special....it's definitely will be a treasured keepsake. You are so talented.

YOU so ROCK!!