Friday, December 18, 2015

Emily's Sweet 16 Blog Hop

Hello my creative friends, welcome to today's Blog Hop!! Thank you for joining us today as we celebrate Emily's recent Sweet 16th Birthday! We're so thankful you've joined us to celebrate the sixteenth birthday of a fun loving young lady.  She will be blessed by your participation, designs and comments.


For my project I created a Sweet 16 Mini Album, I thought it would be a great way for her to place her birthday photos and do some journaling. The tutorial on how to construct the album can be found on YouTube from My Sister's Scrapper. The stamped image of the girl is from Prima, I used Copic markers to color it in and for the tags, I used the MFT - Die-namics Stitched Tag die.

Hope Emily's day is filled with lots of love, fun and joy... 
Happy Birthday Emily!!!



You should be arriving from Connie's blog. If so, GREAT if not, please check below for a complete list of the blog line-up. If you get lost, just come back here to check the list and find your way again! There is also Blog Candy...you can find out more at the beginning of the blog hop where you will find specific details on Beth's blog.

I'm also giving away some Blog Candy... a stamp set "of your choice" from Cardz TV Stamps... and a box full of Christmas crafty goodness... 


For a chance to win, you MUST be a follower of my blog and post a comment below, I will randomly pick a winner and announce it on Monday!


Time to grab your favorite drink and let the fun begin!!!

Here's the lineup...
Thanks for joining us, hope you had fun and got lots of inspiration!!!
Happy Holidays!!!

18 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful card. Like the colors. Especially like all the fun flip parts. I'm a new follower. TY for chance to win wonderful prizes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Carol McGregor said...

Beautiful mini albums for Emily to keep. Love the coloring and the girl on front. I am a new follower and thanks for the chance to win. Thanks for sharing and happy birthday to Emily.

Ellen Jarvis said...

This is such a stunning project! I'm sure Emily will get a great deal of use out of it. And thank you for the opportunity to win your blog candy. Yummy!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

Fondly,
Ellen "CardMonkey"
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

Gail said...

This card is amazing - I am sure Emily was at the top when she received it - thanks for the hop and for the blog candy opportunity as well - Happy 16th Birthday Emily and have a blessed day!

Katydid Cards said...

Oh my word, this card is fantastic! I'm a L-O-N-G way from 16, but I'd love this card, too! Emily is just going to love this and she sure is lucky to have someone as talented as you making a card for her! I'm a new follower now...I think I can be really inspired by your work!

Veronica Tovar said...

So beautiful gift. The birthday girl will most definitively love it. So sweet like her age. Thanks so much for sharing this cute gift. . .

Blue Moon Creation said...

Such a fun and inspirational creation! New follower! Thanks for the chance to win candy here too!

Connie Wallenbrock said...

Sooo pretty!! And i love that it is a mini album!! I am a new follower of yours now too!! Thank you for the chance to win all that amazing blog candy!! Scrappy hugs!! Connie

Julie Odil said...

FAB card with that Prima stamp and all the layers. Thanks for a chance to win some blog candy. I am already a follower of your blog.

Mimi said...

Sweet, sweet Maria! She will love this waterfall card! What a superb idea for her birthday hop! I always get excited to come and see what you create! Love it all!

Mary Holshouser said...

I thought the front of the card was so fun and then when I saw the inside I was floored. What a great idea. Emily will have a great memory of her 16th birthday. Happy birthday Emily.
I am a follower
thanks for sharing.

Petra said...

What a beautiful gift for Sweet Emily! I love the colors.

jean said...

I simply adore your design...beautiful!!!!Emily is going to love it!!! What teenage girl wouldn't, its spectacular!!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful colorful card. I really like the design as well...Happy 16th Birthday! to Emily.

happyscrap said...

Coolest album ever! Emily will love it! Great job!
Martha from Norman

Brandy said...

Your album is SO beautiful!!! and the colors are gorgeous! Happy SWEET 16th Emily!

Shawnee Penkacik said...

I love your beautiful album. Emily will just love it!! You did a beautiful job on it. I love all the papers and design. Great job!!

Beth said...

We love the amazing album you made Emily! It has her favorite colors and is a perfect place for her to include her photographs or thoughts. Thank you Maria, for participating in this hop and celebrating Emily's 16th Birthday!
~Beth & Emily
TheCraftyScrapYard@blogspot.com