Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cards for Christmas

Hello my creative friends, today I am sharing a card that I'm sending to a sweet little 5 year old girl named Safyre, who lost her father and siblings in a fire in 2013. She has one wish this Christmas and that's to get Christmas cards from around the world.

This story just touched my heart and I just had to share. I know this is a busy time of year, but I'm hoping you can find some time to put a little smile on her face by sending her a Christmas card.

Here's the link to the story...


This is just a reminder on how we should all count our blessings everyday...





Happy Holidays!!!


2 comments:

Shirley said...

very cute shaker card.

Linda Mott said...

What a beautiful shaker card. I also sent a card to Safyre last week. What a tragedy.