Friday, March 27, 2015

Say Cheese Mini Album

Hi everyone, so happy the weekend is finally here, it's been a long week...now all we need the warm weather to finally get here.

Todays challenge at Timeless Twine is Fun Friday...Create something fun! So for my project I made a Camera Mini Album, I've had these awesome papers from Simple Stories "Say Cheese" Collection, that I thought matched perfectly for this project.

The Timeless Twine used is Cherry Red, Lemonade Yellow and Tuxedo Black, from Bella Creationz the Kraft and Gray reinforcement stickers. I liked the use of twine in place of the metals rings that are typically used on mini albums, I think it gives it a softer more playful look.

The svg file is from the Silhouette store #43482, I did use the opening on the reverse side, just a preference of mine. I also cut out additional layers for the center of the tag and the top piece of the tag in various colors of papers, I created those  cuts on my own.

All I need to do is fill in with pictures and add the embellishment that came with the paper collection.

Enjoy...









Cherry Red
Lemonade Yellow
Tuxedo Black


Kraft Reinforcement Stickers

Grey Reinforcement Stickers

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

DebC said...

Maria!!! This is fabulous!!!! Love the staging of your photo too and that album is to die for!
Deb

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Oh my goodness!! What an awesome mini!! Such a cute design Maria! xo

Colortypes Sophie said...

This is really amazing! love it so much!

Mimi said...

What a great gift idea! Love this!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Unbelievable...Fabulous.....Amazing......Fantastic.....Awesome....and Fun!! I again am totally in awe of what you created....yes you do find these files and cut them...but it's what you do with them that is totally unique and Amazing to say the least. You are so talented and definitely create with passion I love your camera mini album I've never seen anything like this...all I can say is Thank You for sharing what you as you definitely take creativity to the next level. I feel so lucky that I get to see what you create!!!! YOU so ROCK!!!!