Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So Happy For You

Happy Hump Day everyone, today is Hump Day at Timeless Twine and for todays challenge I needed to make a project using the word Happy. Yellow makes me very Happy which is probably why it's my favorite color.

So for todays project I made a sweet yellow basket, filled with yummy caramels (also my favorite) sitting in little white baggies. I did use the Orange Licorice twine from Timeless Twine and the Happy Days stamps set, along with doilies and paper bags from Bella Creationz

I love how the doilies added gave it a nice feminine feel and I have to say, I never thought I could find so many uses for twine as I do now, it adds just the perfect touch to any project.

The svg file for this basket is from the Silhouette store, design #25538. Additional supplies used will be listed below!

Enjoy...





Orange Licorice

Happy Days

4" Fancy Paper Lace Doilies





6 comments:

DebC said...

Such a cute little treat box!!! I love the colors you chose for the project and the photo turned out good too!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of the treat box. Reminds me of Spring

Karen (karey2005) said...

This is oodles of cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

This is oodles of cute!

Timeless Twine said...

So pretty! I totally love the pop of color the black and orange add. Great job!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

totally the cutest treat boxes ever!! great colors!!