Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Oh Happy Happy Day" Spring Card

Hi everyone, here is my DT post for Timeless Twine, please be sure stop by there blog for more inspiration. I am so ready for Spring, as much as I love the four season's, I wish we could skip right over January and February.

I love the sunshine, my favorite color is yellow and I just needed to do something to brighten up my day. With that, I was inspired to make this happy day card, which was then sent to my sister to hopefully brighten up her day as well.

 I Knew I wanted to use the twine for the grass, just wasn't sure on how I would do it, but once I figured it out, it came together pretty quickly. Please watch the YouTube video below to see how I did it. Supplies used will be posted below and shown on the video.


Enjoy...


 


Supplies used:





 "Oh Snap" Camera stamp set
 "Happy Days" stamp set

DCWV... 12x12 Collage Art paper pad

K&Company... Brenda Walton 4x6 paper pad and Julianne 4x6 paper pad

Colorbok... 12x12 Water Color paper pad

Paper Studio... Spare Parts "White" beaded micro flowers


 Have a nice day!!!



5 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

What a super fun card! I love the "sprinkling" of sequins! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Timeless Twine said...

GREAT technique video too!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Totally adorable! Love how you used the sequins - very clever. Great video too!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

so cute! great tutorial on the grass!!

DebC said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love this card so much it is beyond awesome!
Deb