Sunday, March 23, 2014

Have a Fabulous Birthday Card

Hey there, back with another card I made for a color challenge over at My Craft Spot. I've finally received this gorgeous "High Heel Glam" shoe die from Tattered Lace that I have been waiting for. I thought to make this girly girl birthday card using the fabulous shoe with all of the colors for the challenge. What girl doesn't love shoes, right? I also used Scrapping Life Cards metal dies from My Craft Spot. My only regret was that I wanted to give a little dimension to the shoe, but I glued it down before I could do that, oh well, better luck next time, lol!

FYI...For those of you just visiting my blog for the first time...check out my post for a Huge Blog Candy Giveaway…the Gypsy Cricut Machine!!!

Enjoy...



 Monday Challenge #129 - Pinterest Inspired Challenge!



My Minds Eye 6 x 6 paper pad...In Bloom
Bazzill Basics Cardstock...Pastionate
Tattered Lace Dies...High Heel Glam
My Craft Spot Dies...Scrapping Life Cards
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Grey Cardstock (for the base of the butterfly)
Dark Pink Lace
Pink and Green Flowers
White Pearls
Slate Pearls
Foam Tape
Scalloped Corner Punch for Label
Distress Edge
Stampin Up...Pink Pirouette


7 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh wow - this card is just gorgeous! I love the fancy shoe and all the great layers on your card. The butterflies add such a pretty accent. Thanks so much for playing along with our Pinerest Inspired Challenge this week at My Craft Spot.

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

What a fabulous card!! That girly-girl shoe image is FANTASTIC!! Such wonderful embellishments too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors and the shoe is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Oh goodness... that die is on my wish list! I cannot get that company out of my head and I'm so eager to own one of their goodies. :o) Seeing you use it has made me crave it even more. ;) It looks gorgeous in this beautiful color palette. The papers are lovely and I just adore that sweet butterfly. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

D- said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Gwen said...

This is truly beautiful! Love how it looks so delicate and soft! Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot!

bev said...

I love this and the die is awesome! I have never seen it until now but definitely one I will have to have. Thank you for sharing. Hugs ♥